Sunday, September 21, 2014

I ♡♡♡ SYLVIA!!!!!


 Sylvia is the name of a very, very, smart lady who wrote this about Frizzy, the S.A.D. Elf on something called Goodreads:



"I wish this future classic had been around when I was a child. I smiled the entire time I was reading it. The characters are lovable and easy to relate to. The rhyme format is fun and will lead to memory skills. There are a few words that may be just past the reading level, which is perfect. These will encourage children to not only learn new words - but to gain the skills to discover how to learn what new words mean. I would recommend every parent, grandparent and teacher to add this to their collection. You do NOT need to have children in your life to enjoy this sweet read tho!" 5 Stars




Isn't that the sweetest thing to say? Deedy (that's Dorothea Jensen to you) is just as delighted about this review as I am.

The other Izzies say they are happy for me (and Deedy) and I know that they are. (Besides, Sylvia said the characters are lovable and that means all of us Izzies!)
  
Still, my Izzy friends seem to be a little bit worried that this new review for my story is so extra wonderful that I might get "a swelled head".

I hope not.

That sounds pretty uncomfortable.

♡♡♡  Frizzy

P.S. Learn more about my story, and all my friends' stories, at these websites: 







No comments:

Post a Comment