Monday, September 29, 2014

Woo Hoo Three!!! It's Blizzy's Audiobook Excerpt!





Dear Friends,


I think you'll all agree that my story is the best one of all!  (At least I think so.)

Here is a little sample of the audiobook that Deedy recorded, with a little music by the Wise Women.

I decided NOT to start playing it at the very beginning (the usual " 'Twas the Night Before Christmas" opener etc.).

Nope, this bit happens well into the story, when I ask Bizzy if he can figure out where Tizzy is. (Any of you have have read Tizzy, the Christmas Shelf Elf already know exactly where he is and how he got there and how he might get back.)

I hope you like it.

The whole audiobook won't be available for downloading from Amazon.com, Audible.com or iTunes for another couple of weeks.  I'll let you know when it's ready to go!

♡♡♡  Blizzy

P.S. Here's the link:

 Blizzy's Audiobook Excerpt

No comments:

Post a Comment