Saturday, June 4, 2016

Techie Learning Curve for the Day. Posting Audio on Blogger: Check!

Ok, ok. So technically this Techie Learning Curve was something Deedy (that's Dorothea Jensen to you) tackled, not us Izzy Elves. But we would like to point out that we consider ourselves full participants in her achievements, in some weird way. It's almost as if HER brain is OUR brain. We don't understand it, but then, we never claimed to be philosophers. Just elves.

Here is Deedy's post for the day. (She does promise to give our blog back to us some day.)

Love,

Dizzy, Blizzy, Bizzy, Fizzy, Frizzy, Quizzy, Tizzy, and Whizzy

*********


So I've been trying to figure out how to post the actual audio recording of my May 12 interview on Citywide Blackout,
WEMF Radio, with Max Bowen and Gina House.

It turns out that all I needed was a "go-between" mechanism.
I used the one called SoundCloud, and the rest was easy
peasy. 

Here it is!

Dorothea Jensen WEMF Citywide Blackout Radio Interview

(Please note: the location for the Manchester book signing, 3-5 p.m. on June 18, is actually the Manchester Barnes and Noble Store.)

Now on to my next blog post idea: searching through hundreds, maybe thousands, of pictures
 to find some shots of the time my sister, father, mother, and I dressed up as pirates, boarded
 a "pirate ship," and attacked some Vikings that were marauding down our river. In 1966. I'm
not making this up.

It might take awhile.

Regards,

Deedy
(AKA Dorothea Jensen)

No comments:

Post a Comment